Looking For cheap hotels in Tehran? Tehran, the capital of Iran, is a large city where most travelers first enter. They would like to know more about this large city, its history, and its attractions. Of course, some international planes head to other cities as well. But, for sure, Tehran is one of the destinations in every tourist’s itinerary who is visiting Iran for the first time.
When you arrive in the city you realize a few days are not enough to enjoy the wonders of this great city. So what’s better than cheap accommodation in a nice hotel for a longer stay in this mesmerizing city of Iran.
If you are one of the tourists who is obsessed with this great city, full of stories and places to explore, join us today. Because you might need to get a cozy room with fewer expenses for your longer stay in Tehran. If that’s what you are looking for keep reading. We will introduce 10 cheap but quality hotels in Tehran to you(Tehran hotels).
Here’s a List of 10 Cheap Hotels in Tehran:
1. Heritage Hostel – 3 star
Heritage Hostel in Tehran is located near Baharestan Square in the Sarcheshmeh neighborhood. This guest house with 17 rooms on 3 floors is one of the economical and affordable accommodation options among hotels in Tehran. To take a look back, this guest house was built in 1941 and renovated in 2017.
Gladly, I can let you know there is a green space and a public kitchen that you can enjoy during your stay. That’s fortunate that you will feel comfortable and at home in this guest house because of the pleasant, friendly staff and the comfy environment.
The great news is, without equipment and on foot, you can get to Masoudiyeh Mansion and shopping malls on Sepahsalar Alley in less than 10 minutes. For transportation in Tehran, the Baharestan metro station and bus station are close to you.
You can also reach Tehran’s spectacular and recreational attractions such as Golestan Palace, Vahdat Hall, Tehran Grand Bazaar, Si Tir Street, Milad Tower, Chaharso Cinema Campus, Aladdin Mobile Bazaar, and Nature Bridge in about 10 to 30 minutes by car. You can also dine at a fantastic restaurant near your place of residence.
And finally, it’s good to know Tehran Railway Station, Mehrabad Airport, and the West passenger terminal are about 20 to 30 minutes away if you get a ride.
2. Arian Hostel – 3 Star
Arian Hostel is a building with an area of 650 square meters and 400 square meters of infrastructure. it has 8 rooms, a central courtyard, a terrace, a kitchen, a dining room, a TV room, a reception, and 12 exclusive and shared bathrooms. This 41-bed building has a suitable and sufficient capacity and space for the safety and comfort of the residents.
Arian Hostel’s unique and wonderful interior space, along with its security and comfort, as well as its extraordinary location in the center of Tehran, are the positive features of staying in it.
Ali Jafarnejad is the founder of Arian Hostel. He has had the experience of staying in various hostels over the years he has traveled. At some point, his endless interest and passion for authentic Iranian history, culture, art, and architecture encouraged him to open his own hostel. This hostel is a beautiful representative of the principles and characteristics of traditional and old Iranian houses.
His search for the original Iranian house began with the following features: a central courtyard surrounded by wooden doors and sash windows, a blue pool in the middle of the courtyard, a roofed porch with high columns, a brick floor, and turquoise Walls. And eventually, he found one and turned it into a hostel.
Why Arian Hostel Can Be a Great Option for You?
Firstly, it is a hostel with traditional architecture and a special style. Secondly, the hostel is located in the center of Tehran and one of the oldest neighborhoods of the city. Thirdly, it is close to the Grand Bazaar, Golestan Palace, and many other historical attractions. Four, Arian Hostel is only 10 minutes away from the nearest metro station. And finally, it has trained personnel. And the owner is a travel-lover who has years of experience in tourism and accommodation in different hostels around the world.
3. Morvarid Hotel – 3 Star
Morvarid Hotel in Tehran is located in Haft-e Tir Square and is 50 years old. The 3-star Morvarid (Pearl) Hotel in Tehran was established in 1969 and was renovated in 2015. And now it accommodates travelers in a two-story building.
For food, you can visit the hotel’s Persian restaurant, coffee shop, and fast food, YUMMY! The convenience of the Morvarid Hotel includes room services and internet access. When traveling to Tehran, you can choose and book single rooms, double, twin, and triple in this Hotel in Tehran.
The special and convenient location of the Hotel in Haft-e Tir Square has provided good access to other parts of the city for guests. Also, due to its proximity to Modares Highway, you can get to other highways. The same thing makes your access easier to the city center and north of Tehran.
It takes about 10 minutes on foot from Haft-e Tir metro station to Morvarid Hotel. And it only takes about half an hour to go to Tehran Bazaar or Tajrish Square.
In addition, you can use the many buses and taxis located on the main street. Other advantages of the geographical location of the hotel include proximity to bookstores and cafes on Karim Khan Street and clothing stores on Bahar Street. Plus, quick and easy access to Valiasr Square, Carpet Museum, Post Museum, and Jewelry Museum are the available options you can benefit from.
4. Pamchal Hotel – 3 Star
Tehran Pamchal Hotel is located in the center of Tehran. But at the same time, it is far from the hustle and bustle of the main street. The quiet hotel, located on South Mofateh Street, is two steps away from Taleghani Metro Station. It only takes a 5-minute walk to get to Enghelab Street from the hotel. Moreover, you can easily reach different parts of the city by BRT high-speed buses.
The Iranian Artists Forum, the Martyrs’ Museum, Haft-e Tir Square, Kharazmi University, and Shahid Shiroodi Stadium are also within 10 minutes of the building. By booking Pamchal Hotel, you will have easy access to commercial, administrative, medical centers, and exchange offices of Ferdowsi Square.
Pamchal 3-star hotel was opened in 2005. However after 10 years, in 2015, it was completely renovated and new facilities were added to it. The hotel offers convenient amenities on 5 floors and 45 rooms and suites. The trained staff of Pamchal Hotel in Tehran try to compete with the best hotels by providing services and of course a quality breakfast.
Pamchal Hotel to Important Places in Tehran by car:
- Tehran International Exhibition – 38 minutes
- Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport – 55 minutes
- Mehrabad Airport – 27 minutes
- Tehran Railway Station – 23 minutes
- Azadi Square – 23 minutes
- Tehran Grand Bazaar – 20 minutes
- Milad Tower – 23 minutes
- Tehran Bayhaqi Passenger Terminal – 15 minutes
- West Passenger Terminal – 28 minutes
- East Passenger Terminal – 21 minutes
- South Passenger Terminal – 27 minutes
- Vali Asr Square – 7 minutes
- Enqelab Square – 9 minutes
5. Arman Hotel – 2 star
Arman Hotel in Tehran, located on South Saadi Street, was opened in 2011 and was renovated in 2015 to improve the quality of services. The hotel building has 4 floors consisting of 55 rooms and suites. With its experienced staff and suitable amenities, Arman Hotel wishes a pleasant stay for its guests.
It should be noted that some of the double and quadruple rooms of Arman Hotel do not have an exclusive toilet inside the room and guests can use the bathroom outside.
Arman Hotel to Important Places in Tehran by Car
- Tehran International Exhibition – 35 minutes
- Imam Khomeini Airport in Tehran – 53 minutes
- Tehran Mehrabad Airport – 31 minutes
- Tehran railway station – 15 minutes
- Azadi Square – 28 minutes
- Tehran Grand Bazaar – 13 minutes
- Milad Tower, Tehran – 31 minutes
- Beyhaghi passenger terminal – 20 minutes
- the West passenger terminal of Tehran – 32 minutes
- the East passenger terminal – 25 minutes
- South passenger terminal – 25 minutes
- Vali Asr Square – 12 minutes
- Enghelab Square – 14 minutes
6. Markazi Hotel – 2 star
The Markazi Hotel in Tehran was opened in 1913. The hotel started with the name of Santral (derived from Central). And later on, they changed its name to Markazi Hotel. Indeed, Markazi is the Persian word for central. The hotel building was completely renovated in 2007. Now, this building is more than eight decades old, by the way, it is ready more than ever to serve the guests of the capital of Iran.
Services and Facilities of Markazi Hotel
During the renovation of the hotel, the rooms were equipped. And now the rooms have facilities such as wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerator, TV, fire alarm system, mini bar, and double glazed windows.
Other facilities of the hotel include a restaurant with a variety of quality Iranian food. There is also a coffee shop with a variety of hot and cold drinks, parking, a laundry, and a safe.
Attractions Close to Markazi Hotel
The hotel is close to the metro and BRT stations, so travelers can easily reach their destination without having to worry about traffic. Since the hotel is located in the city center (as its name declares 😀 ), it is close to many commercial, and sightseeing centers in Tehran.
Business centers close to the hotel are the Audio-visual Equipment Market, the Berlin Alley. Nearby offices? The Ministry of Petroleum and the Ministry of Education are some of the offices nearby.
And of course, about the recreational and tourist attractions close to the hotel, I can name the Coins and Gold Museum, the Grand Bazaar, the City Park, the Ab-o Atash Park, and the Sepahsalar Garden.
The long history in hotel management, experienced staff, and good location (which provides easy access to shopping malls, museums, embassies, and medical centers) have made the Markazi hotel one of the best options for travelers. Moreover, it has a relaxing environment, which is worth mentioning.
Central Hotel to Important Places in Tehran by Car
- Tehran International Exhibition – 30 minutes (16.2 km)
- Imam Khomeini Airport – 55 minutes (53.1 km)
- Mehrabad Airport – 33 minutes (11.9 km)
- Tehran Railway Station – 17 minutes (6.5 km)
- Imam Khomeini Mosque – 21 minutes (6.8 km)
- Tehran Azadi Sports Complex – 36 minutes (18.5 km)
- Specialized Eye Hospital (Noor) – 23 minutes (10.9 km)
- Imam Khomeini Hospital – 19 minutes (5.2 km)
- Dr. Shariati Hospital – 19 minutes (6.8 km)
- Imam Hossein Hospital – 14 minutes (4.9 km)
- Broadcasting Conference Hall – 26 minutes (13.7 km)
- University of Tehran – 21 minutes (7.9 km)
- Azadi Square – 25 minutes (8.4 km)
- Valiasr Crossroads – 9 minutes (2.7 km)
- Tehran Grand Bazaar – 9 minutes (2.8 km)
- Iran Furniture Bazaar – 32 minutes (11.3 km)
- Aladdin Passage – 5 minutes (1.3 km)
- National Museum of Iran – 5 minutes (1.7 km)
- Turkish Embassy – 8 minutes (650 meters)
- Embassy of the United Arab Emirates – 26 minutes (11.4 km)
- Chinese Embassy – 32 minutes (18.1 km)
- Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Mines – 9 minutes (3.2 km)
- Milad Tower – 28 minutes
- Tehran Bayhaqi Passenger Terminal – 22 minutes
- West Passenger Terminal – 30 minutes
- East Passenger Terminal – 28 minutes
- South Passenger Terminal – 26 minutes
- Vali Asr Square – 11 minutes
- Revolution Square – 12 minutes
7. Jahan Hotel – 2 Star
About half a century ago, on Vali-e-Asr Street in Tehran, someone decides to open a hotel with a different atmosphere. The hotel had a 3,000-square-meter land with 60 rooms, suites, and special facilities. The hotel that we know today as the Jahan (World) Hotel is the result of changes and renovations of the same building.
In addition to easy access and special geographical location and convenient amenities, Jahan hotel provides comfortable and different accommodation for its guests.
The Hotel has undergone many changes over the years. Th old rooms were wooden. And they turned them into rooms with modern facilities and modern looks. Plus they did their best to maintain the antiquity and originality of the hotel, at the same time.
The Atmosphere of the Hotel
The lobby is full of artwork and paintings that attract everyone’s attention. For example, interesting paintings from Fath Ali Shah‘s trips to different countries, traditional clothes of the staff, a collection of old clocks and mirrors dating back to the time before the reconstruction. You can see a combination of old and new architecture which creates a pleasing space.
The hotel staff is fluent in English, Arabic, and Hindi. You can hear the sound of live piano from inside the lobby. This heavenly sound playing by the gifted musician will caress your soul.
You can also enjoy some time in the hotel coffee shop. Fortunately, unlike most hotels that offer skyrocketing prices for their coffee shops, the prices here are very suitable. Besides, they serve all kinds of hot and cold drinks. Plus, you can enjoy the high-speed internet in all areas of the hotel.
Jahan Hotel to Important Places in Tehran by Car
- Tehran International Exhibition – 19 minutes (11.3 km)
- Imam Khomeini Airport Tehran – 41 minutes (50.5 km)
- Mehrabad Airport Tehran – 18 minutes (10.5 km)
- Tehran Railway Station – 16 minutes (7.5 km)
- Imam Khomeini Mosque – 15 minutes (6.4 km)
- Azadi Sports Complex – 22 minutes (15.8 km)
- Specialized Eye Hospital (Noor) – 17 minutes (9 km)
- Imam Khomeini Hospital – 11 minutes (4.4 km)
- Dr. Shariati Hospital – 13 minutes (6.6 km)
- Imam Hossein Hospital – 14 minutes (5.3 km)
- Radio and Television Conference Hall – 21 minutes (10.8 km)
- University of Tehran – 12 minutes (4.9 km)
- Azadi Square – 15 minutes (8.1 km)
- Valiasr Crossroads – 14 minutes on foot – 9 minutes by car (1.2 km)
- Tehran Grand Bazaar – 15 minutes (6.5 km)
- Iran Furniture Bazaar – 22 minutes (9.8 km)
- Aladdin Passage – 21 minutes on foot – 9 minutes by car (1.8 km)
- National Museum of Iran – 34 minutes walk – 13 minutes by car (2.9 km)
- Turkish Embassy – 29 minutes walk – 12 minutes by car (2.5 km)
- UAE Embassy – 18 minutes (9.3 km)
- Chinese Embassy – 24 minutes (17.5 km)
- Milad Tower – 25 minutes
- Beyhaqi Passenger Terminal – 18 minutes
- West Passenger Terminal – 26 minutes
- East Passenger Terminal – 26 minutes
- South Passenger Terminal – 28 minutes
- Vali Asr Square – 5 minutes
- Enqelab Square – 5 minutes
8. Shahryar Hotel – 2 Star
Shahriyar Hotel is built in Imam Khomeini Square of Tehran. This hotel has good access to many tourist attractions of the city due to its location. For example, the Museum of Ancient Iran, Glass Museum, and Golestan Palace are only a few minutes away from the Hotel. Also, Tehran Grand Bazaar will be very close to you. A quick tip, there is nothing that you can not find in this bazaar 😀
If you want to go to other parts of the city, you can use the metro station and taxies in Imam Khomeini Square.
Gladly, Shahriyar Hotel offers excellent welfare services to its guests. Tourists who are staying in this hotel can use the room services, laundry, and taxi service. Additionally, breakfast at the Shahriyar Hotel is great. And its restaurant has a professional chef who cooks delicious food. In your spare time, you can also enjoy hot and cold drinks in the hotel coffee shop. In the end, Shahriyar Hotel with its experienced staff, good access, and complete amenities will provide you with a good stay.
Shahryar Hotel to Important Places in Tehran by Car
- Tehran International Exhibition – 34 minutes
- Imam Khomeini Airport – 52 minutes
- Mehrabad Airport, Tehran – 33 minutes
- Tehran Railway Station – 14 minutes
- Azadi Square – 29 minutes
- Tehran Grand Bazaar – 12 minutes
- Milad Tower, Tehran – 32 minutes
- Tehran Bayhaqi Passenger Terminal – 23 minutes
- West Passenger Terminal – 29 minutes
- East Passenger Terminal – 28 minutes
- South Passenger Terminal – 23 minutes
- Vali Asr Square, Tehran – 12 minutes
- Tehran Enqelab Square – 16 minutes
9. Mina Hotel – 2 Star
Mina Hotel will be a good choice for those who have traveled to Tehran for shopping or office and medical work. Why? Because this hotel is close to Haft-e Tir and Karim Khan streets. Furthermore, it has good access to Taleghani and Enghelab streets. These streets are the center of Tehran full of shopping stores and hospitals. You can easily use bus and metro lines to get to other parts of the city.
Shiroodi Stadium, Bagh-e Honarmandan, and Karim Khan Street with their cafes and bookstores are other close spots to explore around the hotel. In addition to easy access, reasonable prices, and acceptable amenities make Mina Hotel a popular one among travelers.
Mina Hotel to Important Places in Tehran by Car
- Tehran International Exhibition – 22 minutes (14 km)
- Imam Khomeini Airport – 42 minutes (51.3 km)
- Tehran Mehrabad Airport – 20 minutes (11.3 km)
- Tehran Railway Station – 15 minutes (7.1 km)
- Imam Khomeini Mosque – 15 minutes (6.5 km)
- Tehran Azadi Sports Complex – 23 minutes (16.6 km)
- Specialized Eye Hospital (Noor) – 18 minutes (9.2 km)
- Imam Khomeini Hospital – 12 minutes (5.2 km)
- Dr. Shariati Hospital – 15 minutes (7.7 km)
- Imam Hossein Hospital – 10 minutes (3.7 km)
- Broadcasting Conference Hall – 22 minutes (11.1 km)
- University of Tehran – 16 minutes (7.2 km)
- Azadi Square – 16 minutes (8.8 km)
- Valiasr Crossroads – 10 minutes (3.2 km)
- Tehran Grand Bazaar – 9 minutes (3.7 km)
- Iran Furniture Bazaar – 20 minutes (10.4 km)
- Aladdin Passage – 26 minutes on foot – 8 minutes (2.2 km)
- National Museum of Iran – 32 minutes walk – 7 minutes by car (2.8 km)
- Turkish Embassy – 7 minutes walk – 18 minutes by car (1.5 km)
- United Arab Emirates Embassy – 19 minutes (11.1 km)
- Chinese Embassy – 23 minutes (16.2 km)
- Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Mines – 9 minutes walk – 5 minutes by car (700 meters)
- Milad Tower – 23 minutes
- Bayhaqi Passenger Terminal – 14 minutes
- West Tehran Passenger Terminal – 28 minutes
- East Tehran Passenger Terminal – 22 minutes
- South Tehran Passenger Terminal – 27 minutes
- Vali Asr Square – 7 minutes
- Tehran Revolution Square – 11 minutes
10. Avrin Hotel – 2 Star
If you are planning to stay in a hotel in the city center, Avrin Hotel in Tehran can be a good choice. Because Avrin Hotel is located in the heart of Tehran on Enghelab Square. As you might know, Enqelab Street is the cultural and academic center and the capital of Tehran bookstores.
Tehran University is two steps away from the hotel which is surrounded by bookstores. Enghelab Metro Station and BRT Bus Station which are not more than five minutes away make it easy for you to access different spots of the city.
Laleh Park, the City Theater, the Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Carpet Museum are within 15 minutes of this place.
To add more, Avrin Hotel is a two-star hotel. And it is one of the oldest. This six-story hotel has started accommodating guests since 1999. And They renovated it in 2012. Avrin Hotel has double or twin rooms and triple suites. Despite being in a crowded environment, the rooms are quiet and you can relax peacefully. The hotel has a restaurant and parking in case you have a car.
Avrin Hotel to Important Places in Tehran by Car
- Tehran International Exhibition – 20 minutes (13.3 km)
- Imam Khomeini Airport – 48 minutes (48.8 km)
- Mehrabad Airport – 21 minutes (8.8 km)
- Tehran Railway Station – 21 minutes (6.4 km)
- Imam Khomeini Mosque – 20 minutes (8.8 km)
- Tehran Azadi Sports Complex – 24 minutes (15.6 km)
- Specialized Eye Hospital (Noor) – 20 minutes (11.7 km)
- Imam Khomeini Hospital – 7 minutes (1.6 km)
- Dr. Shariati Hospital – 10 minutes (4.0 km)
- Imam Hossein Hospital – 21 minutes (6.8 km)
- Broadcasting Conference Hall – 22 minutes (13.6 km)
- University of Tehran – 6 minutes (2.0 km)
- Azadi Square – 18 minutes (6.3 km)
- Valiasr Crossroads – 10 minutes (2.0 km)
- Tehran Grand Bazaar – 19 minutes (6.3 km)
- Iran Furniture Bazaar – 24 minutes (8.0 km)
- Aladdin Passage – 11 minutes (2.8 km)
- National Museum of Iran – 17 minutes (5.4 km)
- Turkish Embassy – 15 minutes (4.9 km)
- Embassy of the United Arab Emirates – 24 minutes (10.7 km)
- Chinese Embassy – 35 minutes (19.2 km)
- Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Mines – 13 minutes (3.8 km)
- Milad Tower Tehran – 18 minutes (10.1 km)
- Tehran Bayhaqi Passenger Terminal – 24 minutes
- Distance to the passenger terminal west of Tehran – 21 minutes by car
- East Tehran Passenger Terminal – 30 minutes
- South Tehran Passenger Terminal – 31 minutes
- Vali Asr Square, Tehran – 9 minutes
- Abdul Azim Shrine – 37 minutes (20.4 km)
Thank you so much for joining us today. I hope this article has given you the information you were looking for. If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us. In case you wish to book any of these hotels you can click on the link regarding each hotel and book your room on the Tap Persia website.
Have you ever been to any of these hotels?
If yes, how did you like it? let us know in the comments
Hope To See You Soon In Iran
Last Edited: August 21, 2021
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
Tehran Province, Tehran, Tochal Climbing Entry, Iran
Tehran Province, Iran
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
Tehran Now, Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran